Zyla has developed a personalized diabetes program powered by a deep learning-enabled “medical brain”, that analyzes millions of data points across the patient history in real-time to deliver the most accurate medical interventions across medications, diagnostics, nutrition and exercise.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Revise website structure based on search trends.
- Work with the medical team to create world-class content, optimize content for high-ranking keywords to increase searchability.
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
- Off-page and on-page SEO with link building.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should be a Techie (B.E/B.Tech) - Tier 1 college IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/XLRI pass outs only.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Ability to write HTML title tags.
- General knowledge of the latest in search engine requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Medium, WordPress, and other content management systems.
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion is a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
- An opportunity to work in a fast-growing start-up environment on an exciting product.
- An open set-up where you can try new things.
- A handsome stipend.
- Flexible working hours and supportive team.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more