We are a bunch of Mad junkies – Madness is in our DNA.
Data is everything and mostly it gives appropriate answers which are closer to the reality – we encourage ideas with statistics and manage it with a hawk eye.
Our clients describe us as a data driven product team who creates awe-inspiring creatives At MadHawks, we galvanize to be a unique and boutique agency. Although we’re full-service digital marketing agency, but our expertise lies into Search & Content driven influencer marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building).
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects.
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns.
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
- Coordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing, and other activities.
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- B.Tech/M.Tech, BCA/MCA,
- 1 or more years of SEO experience including planning and managing SEO strategies in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Ahref, SE Ranking, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude.
- Knowledge of Business places listing and optimization [Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Flipkart] is a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more