Want to be part of a Start up which is exciting and fast paced?
Ready to take challenges and give new Ideas?
Interested in Search Engine Optimization?
Come in and be part of the exciting venture!
We are looking for a self-starter and goal-oriented team player with a – Can Do- attitude. Incumbent shall be able to multi-task. he must have 1-5 years of relevant experience and should be able to identify issues and work to resolve.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage SEO optimisation and evolution across all categories & product lines
- Own & drive the SEO channel growth plan to expand the business aggressively
- Be responsible for planning & budgeting for the business ensuring that we achieve our growth goals.
- Ideate, design & lead all SEO initiatives in collaboration with Product, Marketing and Content and Business Development team.
- Implement and manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on site & off page activities
- Develop customized and targeted SEO solutions to maximize effectiveness of Search campaigns
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link building and other SEO related activities
- Monitor and report on metrics such as page ranking, effectiveness of site optimization etc.
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO strategies and technologies and assist in improving solution offerings
- Work effectively with an extended global team
- Work on CMS platforms like WordPress, Drupal and Hubspot
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems
- Understanding of web protocols, web application architectures and frameworks
- Web development experience
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, and cross-browser development and other SEO related technologies
- Experience in off site SEO is a must
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a highly-demanding, fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills & ability to work in a team environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience
- Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more