GetMyUni is a TimesInternet backed ed-tech startup disrupting the college admissions space in India. We are a social college search platform that empowers students with making the most important decision of their life – which college to join.
Since its inception, GetMyUni has come a long way in understanding the various dimensions of education. To help students decide, choose and shape their careers, GetMyUni is hustling every day to provide the students with apt information regarding their search.
For colleges, we are a one-stop student recruitment solution equipping them with
High-Quality Student Leads
Highly Cost Optimal Marketing and Communication solutionskey
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Suggesting on-site changes to make the website more SEO compliant.
- Review and analyze the site for the areas that need to be SEO optimized
- Experience with webmaster and analytics tools
- WordPress- Themes, Plugins, Editing CSS
- Able to generate organic traffic by doing keyword research and analyze competitor websites and long-tail search strategy
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERP
- Advanced Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, Skyscraper Technique, Relationship-Based Link Building, Edu And . Gov Link Building, Broken Link Building).
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Monitor and evaluate the search results and search performance across the major search engines
- Link acquisition from Social Media Sites from Improve Social Media Buzz of individual landing pages.
- Knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Maintain awareness of current best SEO practices.
- Stay on top of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm changes and updates from Google, Yahoo, etc.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong experience in SEO strategies and techniques
- Good communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more