Ellementry, a homegrown brand of lifestyle products handcrafted with the belief that what looks good, also does good.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on all websites.
- Must have strong experience in Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Optimization (SMO), Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords, Campaign Management, PPC.
- Talented Digital Marketing Associates to take the lead with our Digital marketing strategies.
- Able to use Google Analytics, Google Adword, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, Indesign, Facebook, Twitter, MS
- Minimum 4 years of Digital Marketing experience.
- A huge plus (ecommerce experience, email automation workflows, A/B campaigns, multipurpose email templates with tokenization, personalization and smart CTA).
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, Campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring,. triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Ability and desire to learn quickly.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more