Ideal candidate would be digging into large sets of data to spot trends and opportunities. Beyond that, they’ll be very strong at analyzing our sites and market from all aspects of SEO performance in order to discover, prioritize and execute on SEO improvements, both tactical and strategic.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the product and tech teams to drive initiatives for best user experience, site architecture and content, impacting rankings of category keywords in organic search results
- Develop link- building strategies, link architecture and ensure spider friendliness of the website
- Manage tactical execution of organic search strategies that include, performing regular site audits, comprehensive and complex keyword research, analysis and portfolio management to identify and drive growth opportunities
- On- site content optimization
- Ownership & reporting of key SEO performance metrics.
- Perform keyword research and analysis from Google adwords tool and other commonly used tools
- Log file analysis and traffic reporting, and other topical trends in SEO
- Develop reports on organic metrics, and possess working knowledge of Google Analytics and other commonly used tools
- Manage and drive SEO reporting build, develop and present weekly updates to demonstrate the impact of company's investment to senior management Compensation
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2 years of SEO experience, proven track record of successful SEO strategy and implementation.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more