In three years, we’ve become the preferred partners to jump-start or scale e-commerce. The fact that almost all our business is from referral is testament to our customers’ satisfaction and quality of the solution suite.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The candidate is responsible for enhancing organic visits for our brand's websites & to make sure that the goals are achieved
- The candidate needs to check the information available from various tools and ensure that the suggestions are implemented to enhance the number of organic keywords and to get a better ranking for these targeted keywords.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations by evaluating website & blogs
- Effectively use search engine tools like Advanced web ranking, SEMRush, etc. to identify and resolve technical issues
- Manage / Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and discover new opportunities
- Manage / Perform competition analysis to enhance rankings and organic traffic
- Manage the development and execution of content strategies
- Manage the Implementation of internal & external link building
- Monitor and administer web analytics
- Communicate project development, timelines, and results
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency with: Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Backlink tools such as Ahrefs or Majestic, Crawling tools such as Botify, Screaming Frog, and DeepCrawl, CMS environments such as WordPress, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of the fundamentals of the search engine industry, including but not limited to: crawlers, relevance ranking criteria, keyword research, competitive analysis, content management systems, and performance scorecards, search algorithms, and current SEO trends
- Knowledge of HTML and website administrations
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks
- Experience in managing large enterprise or E-Commerce websites preferred
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more