Acelerar Technologies facilitates sustainable value growth, process streamlining and delivers higher performance rate to help you achieve notable business growth. Our wide range of service offerings manifest fine-tuned operational performance, process efficiency and competitive individuality for our clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As Search Engine Optimisation Manager, you will be responsible for the search engine optimization (SEO) and continued growth of search on acelerartech.com across all platforms.
- Your job will be to develop, deploy, measure and optimize all aspects of SEO strategy and tactics that will drive natural search traffic and conversion globally.
- You will also have business ownership of site search on acelerartech.com, improving the information find ability, and optimization of content to improve site search experience.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization Work with editorial and marketing team to drive Search best practices during content creation Fundamental understanding of technical SEO issues, including site architecture optimization, site speed considerations, on-page and off-page optimization and keyword research.
- You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities to increase quality traffic on all major search networks globally
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of search engine algorithm ranking factors
- Demonstrated understanding of SEO tools and platforms (e.g. Search metrics, Bright Edge, Conductor, Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, Majestic or Open Site Explorer, Google Webmaster Tools, Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl, Majestic SEO, AHrefs, etc.)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of Paid Search and Social Media strategies are a plus
- Experience with HTML and CSS (Drupal) are a plus
- Familiarity with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign are a plus
- Proven Ability 3-5 years of experience managing an SEO program in a large-scale global corporation
- Demonstrated ability to share the importance of SEO across the business and communicate the impact that technical structure, design, content, navigation, performance and function have on SEO
- Proven experience building, leading, and executing upon an SEO roadmap
- Proven analytical skills, including the ability to analyse data, prepare and interpret reports, and communicate actionable results, findings, and recommendations to various levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to all levels of the organization.
- Outstanding knowledge of Search Engine Algorithms and most recent updates.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more