Naukri.com is a recruitment platform that provides hiring-related services to corporates/recruiters, placement agencies and to job seekers in India and overseas. It offers multiple products like Resume Database Access, listings and Response Management Tools. With more than 4, 75,000 jobs live at any point and over 60 million CVs, Naukri.com serviced over 76,000 corporate clients in 2017-2018. The company operates 56 offices in 42 cities in India and overseas offices in Dubai, Riyadh, Abu Dhabi and Bahrain.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to define SEO roadmap, for all Business Units across Infoedge
- Scaling the organic traffic growth and brand visibility across all lines of business like Naukri Gulf, Naukri Learning, Bigshyft etc
- Work in close collaboration with product and technology team on SEO projects and build BRD (business requirement document) for new SEO initiatives for better visibility that shows business impact
- Understand the business impact areas and priorities and streamline SEO roadmap accordingly
- Doing regular site audits, site crawling to fix technical issues
- Helping content team to identify high converting keywords via keyword research
- Creating dashboard and reports for management to show progress MoM on business metrics like Transaction, Conversion Rate, along with traffic and rankings
- Perform competitive analysis to identify missing opportunities & drive growth
- Build a strong ASO strategy across businesses
- Build and retain best-in-class team through strong recruitment, mentoring, and career management
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more