In 2011, Diwakar, along with his life companion Shilpi Jain, was looking forward to learning Hadoop. Surprisingly, no one in the country provided Hadoop training. Their only option was to register for offshore training, which was in the United States, starting at ₹150,000! Or else, fly to the US or Singapore and sign up for a much more expensive Hadoop course, which was not only impractical but also time-consuming. This is not it, the couple realized that the training sessions were pretty ordinary with no support.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for improving the company's organic search results. Creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvements.
- Expertise in building high-quality links from reputed sites.
- Strong experience on on-page and off page link building activities
- Ability to build/manage a team and motivate them to achieve the team objective
- Review and analyze areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised, Prepare detailed strategy reports. Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for the website.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords and Consult with the Tech team to improve SEO wherever required.
- Executing weekly technical audits to identify issues and bugs.
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purpose
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should be an individual contributor as well as the ability to Manage team.
- Must have min. 7+ years of strong SEO experience and content strategy creation.
- Ability to handle a team
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more