We are looking for an experienced (2-3 years) SEO Expert to join our team. You must have proven experience of devising and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns have a high degree of understanding of search engine optimization and how it is complimented by social media.
Roles & Responsibilities:
This role involves managing a portfolio of clients and improving their search engine optimization by using techniques including but not exclusive to: Keyword Research, Copy Optimization, Article Marketing, site structure, URL rewrites, social media, blogging and link building. An understanding of Paid search marketing would be advantageous.
A critical element of this role is to improve rankings for the clients assigned to your portfolio, and deliver reporting on a monthly basis.
A high degree of energy, commitment, initiative and enthusiasm is required along with a thirst for knowledge in the internet marketing arena. The ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines is essential as is the ability to communicate with clients, in a polite and professional manner.
- Reviewing clients current website
- Developing an optimization plan
- Making changes necessary to the site and implementing the plan
- Reporting on success and activity to clients
- Liaising with management team
- Developing long term relationships with your key clients
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- You will have experience and a track record in search engine optimization, social media digital marketing.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, (ASP/.NET a bonus) and site optimization is expected.
- You will be also expected to undertake some basic coding changes on clients sites if needed.
- Candidates will also be expected to conduct ethical link building strategies for the websites in their portfolio.
- Our ideal candidate will have a track record of improving the ranking and traffic of websites using white hat techniques, be able to manage a portfolio of dedicated projects and work as part of a team on larger projects.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more