WinZO is on a mission to create the Netflix of Gaming in order to cater to the largest and fastest growing segment of online entertainment i.e. Mobile Gaming. Backed by the backers of Dream11, Kalaari Capital, the tech unicorn Hike and Marque Global Gaming Investors- Courtside Venture and Maker’s Fund. WinZO is a Series B funded company and it has grown 10 times in the last 12 months. WinZO has been hailed as the Start-up of the year-Technology, 2019 and 2020 by Entrepreneur India and it is India’s fastest growing vernacular social arcade gaming platform which aspires to grow to a $1B venture by end of 2020.
Roles & Responsibilities:
What we expect you to help us with:
- Translate the company's digital marketing needs into successful SEO execution by increasing traffic.
- Develop necessary indicators (KPIs and metrics) and monitor marketing activities.
- Measure and report marketing performance against business goals (ROI) for optimized digital marketing strategy.
- Evaluate technologies and trends for appropriate and timely adoption.
- Collaborate with various teams like marketing, product, analytics and engineering as need be.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2-6 years of experience in successfully deploying SEO plans
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing, Keyword research, On-page SEO, Link building tools, Rank tracking and SEO Analytics.
- Proven Experience of using tools as: Google Analytics, Google Trends, Google Digital Studio, Google Console, Google Keywords Planner, Google Lighthouse, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Hotjar, Screaming Frog, Keyword Explorer, Bing Webmaster Tools, Moz Pro and Ubersuggest
- Prior experience of managing multiple clients/campaigns is a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more