Tinkerly, founded in 2015, is a STEM learning online-offline solutions provider which makes learning fun and interesting while also promoting skills that will be required in jobs of the future. Tinkerly helps schools to set up STEM Labs and empowers Kids at home with STEM Educational Toys including first of its kind AI/ML proprietary Toys.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights
- Track, report, and analyze on-site content and complete technical audits
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement off page optimization strategy (e.g. link building)
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on existing and newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Local and long-tail. Site crawls, evaluations and analysis to assist UX team Analyze performance data and implement optimizations to increase the ROI of campaigns.
- Develop effective SEO strategies and recommendations for franchise partners based on their KPIs
- Ability to perform keyword research, write optimized HTML tags, provide recommendations on internal linking, content promotion, content creation etc.
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience - 0-3 years as SEO Executive/Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag manager etc.)
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)s
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more