Planet Odoo – As the name suggests “Destination for Open Source”.
Odoo (OpenERP) just a simple name but with deep thought. Odoo is a license-free software combining all features of traditional ERP as well providing additional modules for the business aspect. Planet Odoo provides you the best solution for Odoo with aim of satisfaction of a customer. Planet-Odoo was started in 2012 with an aim of making business more simple and user-friendly and to take your business to the next level of success and put your action towards the desired goals by analyzing the requirements and developing the application according to the client need. Planet-Odoo works in a very cost-effective manner and in a punctual form. “What you ask is what we do”. We having a great team of technical developers and our project manager who takes care of you and your business operations and serve on your expectation. Planet-Odoo focuses on business verticals like CRM, Purchase, Sale, Accounting, Manufacturing, Point of Sale, E-commerce, Inventory and many more. Planet-Odoo also provides up-gradation to the latest version of Odoo and provide functional training for the same. Planet-Odoo does not work in limited boundaries of Odoo but also work in the mobile platform (like Android & iOS), Moodle LMS and PHP and developed android app in Odoo for the fast working and better result.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Keep pace with SEO industry trends and developments including best practices to handle Google updates.
- Review & Analyze website to find areas of improvement.
- Optimize websites to rank higher for relevant keywords in the organic search result.
- Knowledge of AMP techniques.
- Awareness about various content marketing platforms of the Market Research Industry.
- On-site And off-site SEO experience for increasing the web traffic
- Effective in troubleshooting, SEO, and ranking related issues.
- The candidate must be able to perform all off-page tasks successfully,including article insertion /press release/directory submissions, RSS feeds, forum postings, blog posts, social bookmarking and commenting on social networks.
- To send daily work reports to the senior at the end of the day on daily basis.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 6 months relevant experience is required.
- Excellent knowledge of Onpage & Offpage SEO activities & tools
- Excellent knowledge of content optimization, meta tags etc to boost rankings.
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPS.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past and projected trend in SEO industry.
- Expert Knowledge of on-page, off-page optimization, White Hat and Black Hat SEO optimization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and handle clients.
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
- Good in SEO, SMO work, and Promotional Activities.
- Basic HTML Knowledge.
- Basic WordPress Knowledge.
- Candidate must also possess good English communication skills (written and oral).
- Must have Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools.
- Experience in Guest Blogging will be an added advantage
- Candidate should know about blogging outreach
- Candidate should be aware about blog matrices ( basic knowledge )
- If candidate have some blogs database then it plus point.
If interested kindly send your updated resume
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more