We are looking for a result-driven SEO Executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO Executive’s responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website’s architecture to ensure user-friendliness.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
- Preparation of detailed on-page and off-page SEO strategy.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance and ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Competitor analysis and keyword research.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Meta and heading tags.
- Exceptional knowledge of the latest link building techniques and social media optimization.
- Team player with an ability to take direction from Team leaders and managers.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong hands-on knowledge with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.
- Good Command over various advanced SEO research and analysis tools.
- Using Google Analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Assisting with blog content.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Extensive experience in SEO.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience with coding techniques.
- Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
- Good knowledge of back link analysis.
- Excellent communication skill is a must.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more