Understanding and analyzing the objective of the client very clearly from the team leads. Timely reporting of the client to be shared with the reporting managers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute strategies for all SEO activities assigned by the team lead.
- Clarity in communication with Team members.
- Preparing Content Strategies & coordinating with the Content team for SEO content writing.
- Continuously analyze and evaluate the productivity of oneself and identify opportunities for improvement of systems and processes.
- Timely and efficient reporting for all clients.
- Keep the Team Lead informed of any sort of updates, issues and task status.
- Finding more accurate media buying platforms according to the need of the client.
- Keep oneself updated with the latest trend in SEO.
- Think Automation.
- Sharing feedback to the reporting managers.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Graduation in any discipline, Certified Digital Marketing Course or Diploma prefered.
- Basics of Digital Marketing, Basic Understanding of SEO: Both Onpage(Technical) and Offpage SEO, SEO strategies: Technical and Content, Client Pitches, Data Analytics, Brand Understanding, Keyword
- Research, Link Building
- Analytical & logical skills, Communication skills.
- Strategize the marketing efforts over different channels. To think in a broader perspective.
- Self motivated, Problem Solving, Calm, Committed, Curious.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more