We are not just an ad agency or a creative agency, we are a Communication Company. Definitions are limiting (and boring). Just releasing ourselves from the shackles of these preset definitions, we are left in a world full of possibilities. Our creative minds are unleashed. And this lets us take up challenges without fearing limitations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop tactics and repeatable methodologies to successfully acquire brand mentions and links for a variety of niches.
- Strategize, coordinate, build, execute, monitor, report, and analyze link building campaigns for our clients
- Research and identify opportunities across the Web for our clients to gain exposure.
- Contact and build relationships with other websites and blog owners when required.
- Stay abreast of new link building strategies and regularly contribute new tactics and ideas to the team.
- Research and analyze competitor websites and the link building approach.
- Candidate having Ahrefs/Moz experience is preferred.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail.
- Should be clearly known to link building strategies and tactics, how SEO offpage works, The types of link building, differentiate between a good, better, best &; toxic links.
- Should know How to make a build links basis on Domain Authority, Organic Traffic, Link Quality Site Authority Niche other advanced SEO factors.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more