GMU IELTS is a division of GetMyUni that enables IELTS test-takers to learn online via video courses, one to one live sessions and practice for the exam via mock tests. GMU IELTS also offers test-takers with a lot of resources from their website and e-books containing the recent actual questions and answers of the IELTS exam.
Website : https://ieltsmaterial.com
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Communicate optimization opportunities and risks across all parts of the organization.
- Technical Analysis : Lead comprehensive technical site audits on desktop and mobile to identify gaps like Multiple Domains correct indexing, AMP pages best practices, page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc. and give recommendations and execute the plan.
- On-Page Optimization: Lead regular analysis of all on-page attributes and provide recommendations based on SEO best practices for optimization.
- Off-page : Lead in-depth link analysis by evaluating multiple link data points and properties.
- Categorize the links as positive or negative impact links and create action plans around link building or removal.
- Create a keywords strategy for the different categories of the website.
- SEO Analytics : Lead data analysis to derive actionable insights.
- Be analytical and creative in representing SEO data in different reports.
- Analyze SEO reports and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on insights.
- Analyse the google search analytics (webmaster) and also Google analytics to measure the website performance and take action accordingly.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 6 months -1 year experience in SEO.
- Basic Content writing skills
- Decent knowledge of WordPress is good to have.
Additional Information Work Timings:
- 5 days a week(Alternate Saturdays are working)
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more