Adda247 is hiring for the role of Director/ AVP-SEO to join our Digital Marketing team who will be responsible to coordinate SEO efforts, including on-page and off-page optimization, and will be to drive growth in subscriber base (for Adda247 web & app) via organic channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create strategy and roadmap with initiatives to grow organic discovery and subscriber-base, from owned media via SEO.
- Work with team to drive day-to-day execution of organic initiatives, tracking, and reporting of metrics. Work with the content team to drive content calendar, and execution of content marketing initiatives (website, Youtube, etc.)
- Work cross-functionally to drive SEO optimizations, integrations of new tools/APIs on web & app, drive features (web & app) that enhance user experience and effectiveness of SEO, and to identify trends and insights from data and user journey (pre and post subscription).
- Define and evolve metrics to measure the impact of SEO initiatives(Eg. Organic impressions, Keyword rankings, Organic traffic, Subscriptions from organic, etc).
- Create daily, weekly and monthly reports to track impact on business metrics.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- MBA/MCA/BTech/Other PG qualification.
- Extensive experience (atleast 8+ years) in leading SEO & Organic initiatives for consumer-facing business or in early age startup.
- Strong knowledge of SEO Tools (keyword tools, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Semrush, etc.)
- Should be able to frame strategies to 3X our traffic and leads inflow.
- Experience with SEO reporting.
- SEO team leadership and management experience in a results-focused environment.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more