Aza curates the finest in Indian fashion and represents the pinnacle of modern luxury and service. At Aza houses we offer an extensive range of bridal, couture and prêt collections for men and women, as well as accessories, footwear, and jewelry.
Our boutiques carry the latest creations by India’s most prominent and acclaimed designers, including Manish Malhotra, Sabyasachi, Anamika Khanna, Anju Modi, Neeta Lulla, Varun Bahl, Rohit Bal, Gaurav Gupta, Rajesh Pratap Singh, Rahul Mishra & more. We also identify and launch talented upcoming designers, and serve as a platform to help them grow.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for Conducting on - site and off - site SEO competitor analysis.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization.
- Complete weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Perform ongoing SEO keyword research to identify new content asset development opportunities in coordination with business objectives.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Review campaign landing pages for on-page SEO best practices and provide proactive recommendations for optimizing content to improve search engine rankings.
- Track and monitor web crawl issues and collaborate with internal teams for resolution.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across all major search engines for India, US, UK and other regions.
- Perform SEO site audits to identify and resolve technical and on-page SEO issues.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have off page / on page SEO knowledge.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up- to- date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Experience with website optimization tools.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills, SEO copywriting and behaviours of search engines.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more