This is Not a Job, It is a Mission.
- We are Repos and we welcome the crazy ones and the dreamers who believe there is something else to their lives.
- We are shooting for the moon but we also cherish a cup of tea with a fellow Reposian.
- Repos is working on the latest and largest IoT innovations of the India and taking it to the world.
- We are using these Repos innovations to create an E-commerce of Energy, starting with Diesel at Doorstep. In just 4 months, starting from 2019, Repos Energy is creating a difference in 50+ cities.
We go beyond the concept of personal and professional life balance. We are just living a life, fulfilling our dreams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Tracking performance of published articles and updating them for better rankings
- Leveraging online PR and press releases for higher domain reputation of the brand
- Optimize copy and landing pages for higher SERP Ranking
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Work closely with Website Developer to recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords while following SEO best practices
- Report the performance of website on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of SEO approaches such as white hat, black hat, backlinks, JS injection, etc.
- Knowledge of On Page and Off Page SEO
- Expertise in utilising SEMRush, AHREFs, YOAST Seo and Google Analytics
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Thorough knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Hands on experience using online PR tools like - HARO, PRweb, myblogu.
- Experience with guest posting and driving referral traffic from other websites.
- Knowledge of MS Office & Google Docs
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more