We are the world’s #1 online bootcamp providing digital skills training to help individuals acquire the skills they need to thrive in the digital economy. We provide rigorous online training in disciplines such as Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Project Management, Digital Marketing, and Data Science, among others. In other words, we specialize in areas where technologies and best practices are changing rapidly, and the demand for qualified candidates significantly exceeds supply.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Researching, reviewing and resolving HTML code, XML sitemaps, Schema tags, Website architecture, Content, link architecture and navigation issues.
- Achieve top keyword rankings for highly competitive keyword phrases on search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing & Baidu
- Develop & implement a workable SEO strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking with maximization of ROI for the allocated categories
- Perform advanced keyword discovery, expansion and optimization to maximize the keyword ranking across our product portfolio.
- Preparing Traffic & lead reports across multiple global markets using Google Analytical tools, GSC and Tableau dashboards.
- Plan and execute Link auditing, Competitor auditing, and Keyword ranking auditing for all allocated categories.
- Planning & executing a content plan for guest posts which suits the needs of the e-learning audience and is contextual to the audience and own end to end implementation.
- Plan and execute .edu and .gov Link Building, Broken Link Building etc.
- Work with editorial, design and marketing teams to drive Organic Traffic for Simplilearn resources section.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- B.E/B.Tech Graduates (preferably from ECE and Computers Science stream)
- 2 - 4 years of relevant SEO experience mandatory
- Must have work experience on various online marketing channels
- Must be well-versed with Google Algorithm updates
- Must have experience in doing local SEO optimizations.
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Passion for SEO and link building, ability to think creatively to create viral content that could acquire natural backlinks
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Hands-on experience with website analytics, Competitor Auditing and SEO tools including Google Analytics, SemRush, Ahrefs, Similarweb, Quantcast etc.
- Experience working with premium business, marketing & technology publishers is a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more