SEO Analyst Doesnt continuous searches for any jobs, here, for instance, searching Search Engine Optimization Jobs in Bangalore get tiring if none of the jobs utilize your experience and reach your expectations?
At Pattem SEO Specialist/SEO Executive have gotten a wide range of challenging scopes.
An SEO Analyst is a doctor who takes care of the health of your website. The primary work of an SEO Analyst is to make the most out of the website by adding informative content. Any audience who is searching for the content would be able to find it at an instant. The SEO Analyst or SEO Specialist is going to drive traffic to the website and take care of the entire activities of the website, thus upholding the brand value.
Need a dose of a visual speck to get a crystal clear picture on the SEO Analyst Job description? Peak-a-boo! Take a peek at our video JD.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handle keyword research activities and take care of the entire website performance
- Take care of SEO analysis along with the recommendations. Coordinate with structures and elements of web pages and websites being the SEO Analyst
- Recommend new strategies to develop content by coordinating with the companys SEO goals in general and keyword specific format
- Make sure to take care of search engine programs such as shopping feeds, XML sitemaps and webmaster tools to handle reports of client services
- Creation of social media and marketing content such as case studies, blog posts and newsletters
- Implementation of link building campaigns successfully
- Offer assistance in communication or content strategies through social communities
- Manage SEO, search engine and other aspects
- Research more on the available social media tools
- Make sure to monitor and analyze all the key reporting tools, reports and take utmost care of key goals in client assistance
- Monitor and keep an eye on how the platform is working
- Communicate with the team on timelines, project development and results
- Work along with the other team members and act as a team player
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Prior experience of 2-3 years as a Senior SEO Analyst or Senior SEO Strategist or any relevant experience.
- An unquenchable interest in SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability in creative thinking, identification and problem resolving
- Attention to detail with multitasking ability
- Ability to articulate your thoughts in a clear cut manner
- High levels of autonomy, integrity and self-motivation
- Excellent time management and project execution skills
What do you need to apply:
- Experience should be around 1-2 years in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- You should be proficient in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Experience with website analysis and a number of analytics tools such as Google Analytics and internal reporting tool
- Hold a wide exposure to Google, Keyword Discovery, WordTracker etc)
- Possess experience working on CMS as well as building or administering content in CMS environments
- Fundamental knowledge HTML/CSS and website administrations is a plus
- We prefer candidates with a BS or BA degree
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more