Be our next employee…. If you want to be more than just an employee, be a part of growth and innovation, by providing various opportunities and career prospects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Independently manage and implement new SEO techniques, using basic and advanced SEO strategies (On Page SEO, Meta Tags, Link Acquisition Skills, Page content optimization, etc). including keyword research, analysis, and portfolio management, and opportunity analysis.
- Stay on top of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm changes and updates from Google, Yahoo etc and effect those changes immediately for our portal.
- Drive maximization of SEO traffic to support e-commerce sales and lead generation for our paid members on the portal
- Manage and drive SEO reporting and analytics monitoring competitive benchmarks, shifts in customer behavior, and holistic search patterns.
- Responsible for executing all SEO techniques and Content marketing on Forums, Review sites, Blogs and social sites.
- Article Submission, Social Bookmarking, Press Release Submissions etc.
- Develop quarterly plans and present business reviews of impact of SEO strategies & initiatives.
- Invents, designs, tests, analyzes, optimizes, and scales ROI-positive SEO initiatives.
- Suggesting on-site changes to make the website more SEO compliant.
- Improve organic performance through expanded keyword inventory, multivariate keyword and landing page performance.
- Excellent Link Acquisition Skills. Co-develop link strategies to expand our portfolio of incoming links.Link acquisition from Social Media Sites from Improve Social Media Buzz of individual landing pages
- Generate links from local business submission.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more