We specialise in providing Website Design & Development, WordPress Development, Shopify Development, WooCommerce Development, eCommerce Stores, Digital Marketing Services (SEO, Local SEO, eCommerce SEO, Content Marketing), and Content Writing Services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As SEO Executive, your responsibility involves improving the overall website traffic,search engine ranking, and website performance and conversion rate with the help of the provided tools and resources.
- You need to collaborate with teams of designers, developers, and content writers to implement the required on-page and content changes.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Technical SEO knowledge and ability to identify issues and provide recommendations
- On-page recommendations to improve the overall traffic and conversion rate
- Preparing detailed website audit reports using SEO tools like Ahrefs and SEMrush
- Ability to search high-quality sites across different niches for link building
- Proficiency in writing outreaching emails
- Ability to search for relevant keywords using SEO tools
- Measure results and generate reports using SEO tools like SEMrush and Good Analytics
- Coordinate with content writers to help them create high-quality and SEO-friendly content
- Ability to upgrade strategies based on changing SEO trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more