Hostripples is the No. 1 hosting service provider. Hostripples provides reliable, affordable web hosting services with unlimited space and bandwidth, high-speed network and hosting with all the features you need. We’ve been supporting our customers 24×7, whether they’re newbie’s or webmasters. Our skilled technical support team has been highly trained that can solve your queries at any time of the day. We provide 365x24x7 live support via chat and E-Mail and phone. We provide 30 days money-back guarantee on our all shared and reseller hosting plans. Hostripples provide you an opportunity to choose your hosting server from multiple server locations. We have servers available in 17 different countries: India, Singapore, Canada, UK, France, and Poland and at other Geo-IP locations: USA, Germany, Spain, Italy, Lithuania, Ireland, Belgium, Czech Republic, Portugal, Netherlands, and Finland. We provide a 99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Bing, Advanced Web Rankings, WordPress, Joomla and Magento. Having some light front-end coding ability a big plus!
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven SEO experience.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition .
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more