We are looking for a Search Engine Marketing Specialist -to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
- As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you- ll work with the Marketing team to support key growth initiatives.
- You- ll be responsible for driving revenue for the business through digital campaign creation, management, optimization, and reporting.
- Candidates must have experience of working with direct response or performance marketing campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Campaign strategy and creation, campaign management, meticulous monitoring and reporting, and testing strategy and execution
- Analyze campaign performance data daily to optimize toward performance goals
- Generate and execute new testing ideas, and report on results and learnings
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Working hands-on in a performance marketing capacity with one or more of these channels: paid search (Google Adwords, Bing Ads), paid social, native, display
- Extensive familiarity with direct response campaigns with precise KPIs
- Aptitude for rigorous quantitative analysis
- Experience with analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc), and ability to report regularly and consistently on campaign metrics
- Excellent Excel skills, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to learn about new marketing channels and strategies, and work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Be a results-oriented self-starter and a clear and strategic thinker
- Lead generation experience
- Google AdWords or similar certification
- Bachelor's degree required
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more