echoVME is a digital marketing agency that helps you Echo your communication in Virtual Marketing Ecosystem and hence we are called echoVME. Our digital and social media marketing training and services can energize your business objectives at a larger phase. Being a quality conscious digital and social media marketing firm, we offer Digital & Social Media Marketing training & services, personal branding solutions, search engine marketing and more.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Driving Client Relationships: Engaging with clients to understand their business requirements and translating that into appropriate digital initiatives.
- Performance Marketing and Media-Planning: Running campaigns across Facebook, Linked In, and coordinating on overall media plan; Daily analysis of the campaigns to ensure high ROI for our clients.
- Minimum 2 years of digital marketing experience, with a significant part of that being hands-on experience with campaigns on search, display, social media, and email. A strong grasp of the nuances of each channel.
- "Best Practices" knowledge of Search Engine Marketing tactics and guidelines preferred.
- Must have experience with Cost Per Click advertising.
- Should be master of basic search ads and more advanced techniques like search-based retargeting, ad extensions, etc.
- Ability to select keywords, write compelling ad copy, and optimize campaigns to meet established ROI goals and conversion metrics.
- Managing PPC accounts for several brands across multiple search engines
- Setting up and optimizing accounts from campaigns, keyword research, writing ad copy to bid management etc.
- Prepare Ad Content and Creatives
- Leverage analytics tools to optimize the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Create Campaign Strategy
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Specialist in Google Adwords, Facebook Ads.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 2 -3 years of experience with paid search campaigns.
- Exceptional written and spoken communication.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics preferred.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
- High proficiency in Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Maintains a diplomatic and professional approach to work in all circumstances
- Accountable and responsive; able to deliver outcomes effectively
- Displays a consistent level of evident enthusiasm
- Flexible, versatile, and copes well under pressure
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others
- Ability to be a team player as well as a self-motivated person
- A positive attitude is a must
- Independent learning ability
- Candidates applying outside Chennai must be willing to relocate. No remote work or work from home is available.
Benefits & Perks:
- Salary best in the industry
- Flexible work hours
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more