We are hiring for a SEM / Social Media Manager at happySTEMS India…
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with Digital marketing team on scaling the paid efforts of the company.
- Seamless execution of SEM and Facebook display campaigns.
- Strong analytical background and direct experience in digital marketing.
- Identifying trends in data and adapting based on that.
- Coming up with innovative ways to run paid campaigns.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Adwords and be a hands-on marketer having run search as well as display campaigns including A/B testing ads.
- Having a good grasp of English and thorough understanding of web/app based businesses and knowledge of MS Excel would be a plus.
- Additionally, If you have excellent reasoning and data analysis skills then you would be a person of interest.
- Executing marketing campaigns through SEM, Google display & FB.
- Optimizing the 3 channels to deliver the best ROI while ensuring the targets are met.
- Ensure process improvements pro-actively and improve operational efficiency.
- Periodic reporting to management on performance of campaigns.
- Gathering insights into campaigns and consumer behavior and implementing the learning's.
- Developing and executing new and innovative strategies for consumer acquisition.
- Continuous experiment and run A/B testing on campaigns, messaging and target to improve ROI.
- You will help create and execute strategy for new user.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Css, xml, html, press, mobile, reporting tool
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more