If you think you got it in you to handle the happy chaos of a VC funded startup stirred with the energy of working with a mostly under-30 team, sprinkled with the pressure (and satisfaction) of making an actual difference in the world with the work you do; we have a question for you – where have you been all along?
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, implement and optimize PPC campaigns/strategies including keyword research and analysis across Google & other Search & Display Channels
- Effectively execute re-marketing campaigns
- Experience in managing Ads -Campaigns on major search engines like Google.
- Tracking and analysis of PPC & re-marketing campaigns/initiatives on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search -initiatives.
- Keep up to date with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 1 - 2 Years of relevant experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Good knowledge of Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
- Good Analytical Skills as well as problem-solving skills.
- A highly Data-Driven professional, with good knowledge of presentation and reporting.
- Result oriented and ready to take ownership.
- Desire to make an impact and high work ethics.
- Ability to collaborate across departments.
- Performance-driven approach and should be responsible for leading the part as a business leader
- An eye for detail and ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more