The Akshaya Patra Foundation is a non-profit organisation in India that runs school lunch programme across India. The organisation was established in 2000. It aims to counter classroom hunger and aid in education of children. It feeds 18,00,907 children every day across India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Basic understanding of web technologies (HTML, Cookies, A/B testing, etc.)
- Must have in-depth understanding of consumer behavior on various digital channels
- Must have hands-on experience with Google Analytics and Adwords.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in teams
- Proficient in digital marketing / SEM/ PPC/ Google Adwords/ Display/ Social Media marketing/ Viral marketing/ ATL/ BTL/ Activation/ Brand marketing/Content marketing / Affiliate Marketing etc.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing with at least 4 years in internet companies (building/growing consumer brands in the internet space is a plus)
- Flair with numbers and analytics. Hands on mobile and web analytics (implementation, modelling, analysis)
- 2+ years of experience in Google AdWords / Facebook paid marketing / content marketing with proven customer acquisition and retention track record
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more