Must have 3-6 Years of experience in Developing & Implementing Effective PPC Campaigns to hit goals & ROI (Both Short & Long Term). Someone who can manage PPC budgets, while building & strengthening platform accounts & key relationships.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for planning and implementation of daily account management responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients
- Review competition strategies, strengths and opportunities
- Suggest large keyword lists as per the business goals and target audience
- Monitor and review keyword bidding, daily and monthly budgeting, clicks, quality score and other important campaign metrics
- Plan catchy creative and graphical ad designs to attract the buyer’s attention
- Provide suggestions and execute best strategies for most relevant keywords, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, etc as per the client objectives
- Generate and analyse weekly and monthly reports and find out the improvement areas
- Keep pace with search engine industry trends and developments
- Manage and train the team, project development, timelines, and results to meet client goals
- Tracking daily, weekly & monthly KPI's to identifying opportunities for improvement in performance & regularly reporting to management
Required Knowledge & Skills:
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUISITE
- Strong analytical skills and dashboard creation
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts and SEO
- Experience with multiple platforms, e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytical tools
BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS REQUISITE
- Strong initiative and with a positive attitude
- Deep passion for Digital/Social Media and Marketing
- Other skills required: time management, flexibility
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, self-starter, and be able to work independently.
- Ability to learn quickly, work in tight deadlines and adapt to change.
- Professional, organized, efficient and accurate.
- Tenacity, drive and the desire to succeed
- Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills
- Strong commitment to quality; and
- A well-developed sense of humour.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A keen eye for details.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more