Roles & Responsibilities:
- Tracking Tender and Bid Sites for open bids, RFPs, RFIs. You will be provided the login for the sites to search and download RFPs.
- Analysing Request for Proposals (RFP) and Request for Information (RFI) from Businesses, Non-Profits and Government Entities.
- Attend pre-proposal conferences and site visits when required.
- Gathering and understanding project requirements and coordinate with other departments for proposal input.
- Defining Project Scope; Understanding Project Compliance Requirements.
- Writing and Proofreading Proposals ensuring all requirements are met.
- Interfacing with Marketing Team for inputs for copy related to company promotion.
- Interfacing with Sales and Delivery Teams for Inputs on technical aspects of the project.
- Ensuring all deadlines related to the RPF are committed to calendar and appropriate actions taken.
- Undertaking communication with the point of contact at the organizations requesting the Proposal.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Graduate with English
- 5 years' experience in Proposal Writing
- Ability to read and understand complex requirements
- Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more