iMocha (formerly Interview Mocha) is the world’s largest skills assessment solution API platform that helps organizations build winning teams. The platform empowers organizations to thoroughly assess employees as well as candidates, essential to identify and benchmark their skills proficiency according to industry/company standards.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Read and evaluate written text for grammatical and typographical error
- Compare typeset proofs against original copy to identify errors or omission
- Use word processors and other specialized software to make changes on typeset documents
- Evaluate the dimensions of page elements such as images, text spacing and positioning to ensure they conform to set specifications
- Ensure page numbers are in the right order and not repeated or omitted
- Analyze documents to ensure chapter titles match list of contents
- Use symbols which are standard and recognized by printing and publishing companies
- Mark corrections highlighted by editors/authors and ensure they reflect on the master set proofing
- Rephrase written text to ensure document structure and content are consistent
- Stay abreast with grammatical development as well as new terminologies in a language
- Ensure illustrations are suitably captioned and referenced
- Contact authors directly to clarify grammatical inconsistencies related to style and text choice
- Forward proofread materials for approval and publication
- Ensure the project is completed within set time constraints.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Require a Bachelor's /Master's Degree most preferably in English, journalism, or mass communication, or in a related field (BSC/MSC)
- About 0-1 years of experience in proofreading or editing the written content.
- Knowledge of standard proofreading practices, procedures, and concepts.
- Identify and rephrase grammatical errors to ensure an error-free text
- Correctly assemble words and apply them in writing.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more