A platform for Entrepreneurs to Express themselves and Connect with other like-minded Entrepreneurs to Grow their Business:
#Pushidea: Push your Ideas and Get Feedback from like-minded entrepreneurs.
#Pushlaunch: Launch your startup and Gain initial traction.
#AskPS and #Pushconnection: Ask questions and Seek connections to solve your daily-startup problems.
#Pushknowledge: Share your knowledge and build your personal brand.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive Pushstart's growth vision and lead all aspects of Pushstart's marketing: 1M users until 2022
- Set relevant positioning and communication for the product as per the target audience and gap in the market
- Work across departments to design and implement the go-to-market strategy and launch plan for Pushstart's product(App)
- Design and implement growth strategies within the product which propels exponential growth
- Manage and Launch marketing campaigns end to end to acquire users for the pushstart product.
- Work with the product and community team to improve user retention and optimize relevant user metrics on the App
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Requirements: Prior experience in the following things is MUST:
- Experience in launching an app/features and scaling users from either hundreds to thousands or thousands to millions.
- Should have prior experience working with platforms like Clevertap or MoEngage or Mixpanel
- Handling end to end (organic and paid) marketing campaign across FB and Google from the concept till implementation
- Solid Implementation experience(min 2 Years) of Product Marketing, Product and Marketing Analytics, SEO, ASO, Google Analytics, Google Search Ads, FB Network Ads, Email Marketing
- Growth Hacking
- Have worked/working in a startup environment
- Experience in growing a community/social networking app
- Love communities, networking, and being around like-minded people.
- Passionate about growing things and creating an impact at scale.
Benefits & Perks:
- Be part of the journey of growing Pushstart from 20,000 to millions of people
- Work on growing first of its kind, a community-based professional networking platform
- A chance to connect with and learn from some of the top marketers in the world.
- Opportunity to have ESOPs and become part of the core team i.e. CMO.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more