We at Spyne (www.spyne.ai) are looking for someone with deep analytical and product marketing skills to join our Product & Marketing Team. As a Growth Manager, your primary responsibilities will include working with marketing and product teams to create new avenues for product growth. You will create strategies across Social Media, SEO, Content, Ads and other channels and figure out the ways to bring in higher conversions on existing Spyne Suite of products. In this cross-functional role, you- ll have the chance to try new things on many different channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Dig into the data to identify new marketing opportunities and learning.
- Work with a cross functional team (Product, Marketing, Services, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support Spyne's revenue goals.
- Oversee and Drive Email Marketing strategy and execution using design and email sending tools.
- Oversee social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
- Lead Affiliate + Cross Brand promotions
- Driving traffic to your website, landing pages, social media, apps by creating viral growth.
- Perform analysis on app traffic & conversions, identify important funnel, generate actionable insights and provide recommendations to improve performance metrics
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Extremely self-motivated and autonomous. You will be given direction but it's on you to figure out how to proceed.
- Analytical. You should be a data-geek. Having a clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Excellent Written Communication. Editing and copywriting skills are mandatory
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing. Understand the core principles of viral marketing and have experience implementing them.
- Programming knowledge highly recommended (mainly SQL) Being performance and results-oriented.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more