Launched in July 2006, Cleartrip ushers in a refreshingly simple approach to travel, by offering its customers the single most comprehensive travel experience through its award winning Mobile and Desktop solutions. Through its intuitive products, coupled with the largest selection of flights and hotels, Cleartrip continues to keep customers at the center of everything it does.
As part of the content team, you will help create assets that reflect Cleartrip s personality and brand positioning. While creating these assets you will be required to work with existing frameworks, or create one if there is none available, to ensure that the content is scalable, customer friendly, and does justice to the product.
Additionally, you are articulate and can clearly rationalise and distill your decisions and understanding, and communicate it to others. You have a keen eye for detail, and have proven follow- through skills.
You have a track record for high levels of ownership, seeing projects through from start to finish, navigating unseen obstacles, and are motivated to constantly do better.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Crafting email communication for customers, subscribers, and business partners.
- Framework and messaging for products new, upcoming, and existing ones.
- Work with members across Marketing, Product, Design, and Business to understand requirements and deliver accordingly.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A degree in writing, journalism, or related field.
- Professional writing experience in a writing/ editing role.
- Experience in writing for UX.
- Knowledge and understanding of email marketing, drip marketing, customer journeys.
- Good to have Digital marketing/ brand marketing experience.
Benefits & Perks: