SupportMart is a global services provider, offering multi-support services to various partners and end consumers, we design, transform, and run intelligent business operations including those that are complex and specific to a set of chosen industries. For over 11 years, customers of our clients have trusted SupportMart to deliver solutions services that have helped them do and achieve more. With multi-domain facet SupportMart elevates the benefits which end consumers and organizations derive from their digital involvements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing day-to-day paid marketing ad operations including optimization, taking feedback from various business teams and coming up with new campaign ideas.
- Creating and expanding on new platforms/campaigns as and when necessary and doing cross-platform optimization keeping growth and ROI in tandem, with responsibilities around keyword research, creating high converting campaign structure, understanding what makes/creating a good landing page and good ad copies basis customer behaviour, understanding how code placement works and when are various tools required including GTM and GA and be able to navigate effortlessly around ad platform interfaces etc.
- Keeping a check on the entire user journey after conversion in ad platform to their opportunity creation and closing and retention to ensure all data hygiene is in place and to see their lifetime value and optimizing accordingly.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
- Promoting employer's products in the digital space.
- Strategize, Develop, Manage and Optimize digital marketing campaigns for a large budget.
- Conversion rate optimization - Optimize copy and landing pages for paid campaigns.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 5 years of relevant experience in Paid advertising, mainly Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
- Deep understanding of fundamental marketing concepts.
- Must have built, run and optimized campaigns for a minimum monthly ad spends of 2 crore for both domestic and international target audience.
- Must have run campaigns catering to a variety of business and marketing objectives including lead generation, brand awareness and user engagement with a strong focus on maximizing ROI through continuous optimization and regular feedback with key stakeholders.
- Must live and breathe numbers and are fanatical about understanding how multi-channel revenue attribution works.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work flexibly and towards tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload effectively.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more