Replicon, the Time Intelligence™ company, has a comprehensive suite of products, powered by the Time Intelligence Platform, to manage enterprise time, projects, people, costs, gross pay & profits. We support more than 1.5 million people across thousands of customers spanning 180+ countries around the globe.
Replicon currently is looking for a ‘PPC (Pay Per Click) Specialist’ who can manage internet pay-per-click advertising campaigns and use your expertise to advise on how to maximize the results of a PPC campaign. As a PPC Specialist, you will also be responsible for bid management and optimisation of multi-market PPC campaigns to agreed campaign/profitability targets. In this profile, we are looking for a person who is adept at ranking sites in organic rankings as well as at ease with running campaigns across Adwords, Bing, Facebook and other platforms.
You should either be working or be flexible to work during the North American Shifts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Take effective care of all PPC bid management, strategically raising and lowering your keyword bids to get the most out of your Google Ads budget.
- Ensure that site rankings are on top, 1st or 2nd; Bid up if the site is not at target ranking & Bid down the same is at target ranking.
- Run and optimize different PPC (Pay per click) campaigns, analyze rankings, bid and budget to determine bid adjustment for each keyword based on campaign settings.
- Manage campaigns on search platforms like Google AdWords, Microsoft Bing, Yahoo, Facebook etc.
- Compare each bid to ensure that it continues to fall into the approved budget
- Track KPIs to evaluate performance and pinpoint issues.
- Deliver reports for administration and management.
- Discover approaches and ways to decrease the risk of click fraud.
- Stay up to date with PPC (Pay per click) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) trends.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2 - 5 years of SEM experience in developing & managing PPC campaigns across Google, Microsoft Bing, Facebook, Yahoo etc.
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field.
- Familiar with all Social media sites and platforms e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Yahoo etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly and distil the most important/relevant information for intelligent strategic development.
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certification would be a PLUS.
Benefits & Perks:
A stable and profitable Software Product Development company with a market leading enterprise solution and an established global customer base.
Recently been named as one of the Top 5 Vendors in Workforce Management by Constellation ShortList™.
Opportunity to be part of a global company and contribute towards building an exciting business.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more