Pay Per Click / Google Adwords Expert / Performance Marketing
Looking for multiple candidates (Fresher to Expert/Manager) to further strengthen our Pay per click marketing team for managing Google Adwords, Linkedin, Facebook Ads.
- One should have their own laptop
- It is a remote / work from home role until the office resumes its operation
- It can continue to be remote / work from the home role if you are productive
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement Pay Per Click media strategies for clients;
- Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Taboola, Amazon, Flipkart, and other marketing platforms for a variety of clients;
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics;
- Handle the creation of large keyword lists;
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates;
- Guide or create the landing page structure and content for the programming team
- Ability to run A/B testing and experiments
- Handle display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms;
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals;
- Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives;
- Direct, handle and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives;
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments;
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals;
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels;
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results; and
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Passion for Search engine marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven agency atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Freshers to 10 Years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills (Very Important)
- Google AdWords certification is mandatory (Optional for freshers)Roles and Responsibilities
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more