As a PPC Specialist, you have to assist with the creation, optimisation and reporting for PPC campaigns as directed by the Marketing Team.
Reporting into the PPC Team Leader they will be responsible for delivering customer-focused, profitable multi-category campaigns to agreed targets.
Job Location: Vadodara, Ahmedabad
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and optimize existing PPC campaign components
- Help create PPC strategies including keyword research and analysis
- Implementation of PPC strategies
- Create performance reports with recommendations for improvements
- Coordinating and managing marketing campaigns on Google Ads and Bing Marketing campaigns
- Accelerate PPC Marketing using analytical and creative skills
- Maximize profits by developing and crafting Google- Display Advertisement, planning and deploying PPC campaigns
- Good analytical skills to gain high quality score & improve PPC Campaigns
- Track and update traffic patterns through PPC or cost per click, as well as Ads Management
- Determine ROI on search marketing efforts
- Managing Google-Banner Ads, Paid Search Campaigns, setting up and optimizing Paid Search/PPC campaigns
- Tracking of funds in the account and maintain conversions
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- PPC specialists with relevant experience of 2- 6 years (experience working with bid management technology) with an understanding of web analytics
- Google Ads Specialist
- Knack of implementing new technologies, automation capabilities that enhance SEM efforts
- Ability to write ad copy and optimize through A/B testing
- Experience in managing large scale performance based PPC campaigns on enterprise level PPC management platforms
- Experience in gathering insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve performance of search campaigns
Benefits & Perks:
What are you waiting for?
It doesn't surprise us that we have become one of the most popular employers within the industry. We pay well, we invest in people and have fun whilst recognising your contribution.
We are proud to have become an internationally award winning employer and want to continue our success through you. A lot of people want an opportunity to showcase their talent and be recognised for it. If you are considering a move, just get in touch with our team who would be happy to help answer any of your questions. If you are ready to apply, simply email us a copy of your latest CV together with your expectations and why you think you are ideal for this role
- Market leading pay rates.
- Ability to work from home or from our offices.
- Performance based incentives.
- Strong, solid and established company.
- Salary is completely negotiable based upon your ability.
- International travel opportunities.
- 6 monthly salary review.
- 95% management promoted from within.
- World class training provided.
- Service recognition awards.
- Monthly work recognition awards.
- Accommodation available where required.
- Fantastic social events.
- Dynamic, motivated international team.
- Your input makes a difference.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more