Daemon is a technology consulting and services provider with its headquarters in Singapore and a strong presence in the Asia Pacific and European regions. Daemon has been serving clients in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, UK, Finland, India, Thailand and the CALA region for the last 13 years and has a SEZ India innovation centre supporting its Global distributed Delivery engagements. Daemon provides Business and IT consulting Services that includes Systems Integration, Application and Product Development, Managed Services and other Portfolio Planning , PMO and Quality Assurance services to all the major top tier Telecom and cable service providers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all web, SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain client social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 1 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience in digital marketing.
- Good experience and understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Search engine experience, including the ability to generate inbound links from the internet.
- Proficiency using tools to track and report on response rates, traffic and pick up.
- Broader digital marketing skills encompassing keyword generation, PPC marketing and banner advertising.
- Experience of campaign management e.g. Google Ad words, Ad Mob, Email, GTM.
- Experience of budgeting, reporting and analysis & team management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start up environment.
Benefits & Perks: