International Ventures Travel India Pvt. Ltd.
At International Ventures and Travel (IVAT), we make India happen. We customise journeys of fulfilment to share the wealth of the Indian Subcontinent with our many clients, frequently repeat travellers and referrals.
For several years, we have created and operated a diverse range of experiences for independent travellers and storied institutions such as American Museum of Natural History, Asia Society, Asian Art Museum, Association of Yale Alumni, California Academy of Sciences, Brookings Institution, Corning Museum of Glass, Harvard Alumni Association, Harvard Museum of Natural History, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Massachusetts Audubon Society, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Museum of Art & Design, Museum of Modern Art, Sackler and Freer Galleries, Smithsonian Institution, Textile Museum, World Monuments Fund and World Wildlife Fund.
IVAT stands for quality, reliability, knowledge and experience, as well as tried and tested service delivered with attentive care as the wonders of the Indian Subcontinent unravel before you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and Manage SEM strategy, Competitor Analysis, Strong analysis of marketing metrics, including ROI and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of websites.
- Hands on experience on paid social like Facebook, Linkedin etc.
- Will be responsible for generating inbound ( Foreigners coming to India ) leads.
- Accelerate PPC Marketing using analytical and creative skills. Maximize profits by developing and crafting Google- Display Advertisement, planning and deploying PPC campaigns.
- Track and update traffic patterns through PPC or cost per click, as well as Adwords Management. Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords.
- Managing Google-Banner Ads (including client search strategies), Paid Search Campaigns, setting up and optimizing Paid Search/PPC campaigns.
- Tracking of funds in the account and maintain conversions. Coordination with Content Writers, Web-Developer and Web-Designers.
- Manage SEM Team
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Creating campaigns, strategies for online PPC campaigns for Google Adwords, Facebook, other PPC networks / online ad networks.
- Experience of working on Inbound Travel Websites and proven track record in generating Inbound Leads.
- Google Adwords Certified Professionals will be preferred.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Manage Team.
Benefits & Perks: