Cibirix offers smart strategies, cutting-edge technology & futuristic design to win prospects, engage customers & empower employees.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The PPC / Paid Search Analyst is responsible for administering and managing Pay per Click media strategies for clients. She/he should be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Perform daily account management on Google AdWords, Facebook, Bing, and other search platforms.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression shares, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Can devise strategies to increase ROI – Is good at increasing CTR and reducing the cost per clicks
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Able to understand the business website thoroughly so as to implement a strategic plan for Google AdWords
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Communication with team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more