Vinove Software & Services is an ISO 9001:2008 and NASSCOM Certified IT Co. with 15+ years of experience in the Web & mobile industry. Being a specialized firm for providing web services and solutions, we have mastered in dealing with both, National & International Clients. Vinove serves as an umbrella for its top-notch ocular products and services because of its extensive background of using focused and proven strategies with technologies for all business requirements. Vinove is uniquely a strong combination of knowledge and experience. Its culture boasts of passionate, innovative and meticulous professionals.
A Web and Mobile based IT Solution provider with offices in India, UK & USA.
Our service portfolio includes fully customized web design and application development, Mobile Apps eBusiness Solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for achieving targets in terms of ranking and traffic.
- Should have knowledge of Media Buying and Paid Linking.
- Will be monitoring and administering web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and should be able to point out key areas of importance in accordance to goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Will be responsible to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Knowledge or Practical experience in other Digital Marketing areas like SMO, SEO etc will be a plus.
- Extraordinary analytical skills and complex problem solving skills.
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certification would be a PLUS.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills. This is a must.
- Must be Expert in SEM (PPC and Adwords) and must be able to perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords.
- Practical experience of SEM on other search engines like Yahoo, Bing etc will be added advantage.
- Must be aware of all latest techniques in the world of Internet Marketing and should be able to keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Must have practical experience in Campaign Optimization, Keywords Analysis, Keyword Research,
- Reporting and Analysis and Account Audit activities.
- Practical experience in managing Paid campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media networks will be added advantage.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more