Our Areas of Expertise Include PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Organizational Culture Kindlebit Solutions is in itself a globe with professionals who are proficient and adept to the ongoing technological advancements along with having an elite knowledge of almost everything you would wish your service provider to have.
Our organizational culture is goal oriented, dynamic, high-growth, fast-paced, and focused on exceptional customer service. We would expect the successful candidate to possess an exceptional ability in building effective teams, and leading personnel to achieve desired objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.).
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.).
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have a minimum of 1-3 years of experince in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- PPC or Digital Marketing PPC knowledge a must.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
- Knowledge of any ERP System.
- Creative mindset with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interpret and analyse large amounts of complex data from multiple sources.
- Education Btech/Mtech/BCA/MCA
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more