Required for immediate hiring of a Digital Marketing/PPC Executive for business developments and to oversee the company’s established online sales.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Must have working experience on Amazon Ads, Google, and other ad networks, Setup and manage Ad campaigns using Amazon PPC with the highest efficiency Optimize & rank listings organically using Ad campaigns for great visibility & higher conversion.
- Highly experienced in Amazon SEO and PPC, Keyword Researching, Managing ACOS, Keywords Targeting and Bidding, Budget Optimization, and Campaign Optimization.
- Product Listing Optimization: Knows how to search for keywords using different tools. And then use the relevant keywords and create product listing content.
- Should be able to create, manage, and maintain our Amazon Brand store and can also assess competitive product, pricing, and promotion strategies; identify new product and category niches.
- Manage, review, and perform daily optimizations in Amazon Ad campaigns.
- Develop & execute strategies for campaign structuring, targeting, and other aspects of ads.
- Generate Daily, weekly, and monthly ad performance report for all major metrics
- Keep up to date with SEO and Pay Per Click (PPC) developments.
- Recommending landing page changes and other inputs based on analytics.
- Experience with using Google analytics for in-depth analysis of account performance.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven PPC skills in Amazon must, optimization techniques, and bid management.
- Basic knowledge of SEO, Social media & working with ad networks.
- Google Certification is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS-Excel. Advanced Excel operations and functions like Filters, Sorting, & Pivot tables, etc for MIS reports Good level of Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external teams
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree - Marketing or Advertising concentration a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
Perks and Benefits
- Work remotely: Yes, it is a work from home role.
- Hours: Working hours will be 12.30 pm- 9.30 pm Monday to Saturday.
- Week Offs: Monthly 5-week offs (1 Saturday and 4 Sundays Off).
- Salary not a bar for deserving candidates
- Leave Balance: 36 Leaves / Annum (12 Privileged leaves, 12 Casual leaves, 12 Sick leaves)
- ndia Govt public holidays.
- Medical Insurance or ESI
- Provident Fund
- You will be provided with complete office equipment along with an Internet connection
NOTE: Leave balance, Medical and PF are applicable only after 6 months probation period
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more