Career Launcher (CL) is Asia’s leading education service provider; and is led by a team of IIT-IIM alumni, who share a passion for education. Since its inception, CL has established itself in the field of test-prep for exam such as CAT,IIFT,TISSNET,UPSC,CLAT, XAT, LSAT, NMAT, GMAT, GRE, RBI, SBI, BBA, BHM, CA, CS, IBPS, JEE, NEET, AIIMS, enabling thousands of individuals to realize their potential and make their career dreams come true.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategize, launch, monitor, and lead execution of PPC campaigns across various channels such as Google, and Facebook.
- Design strategies for bringing online traffic to our web and mobile properties. Supervise and Monitor the
- Team performance, Generating the Reports
- Make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Optimize landing pages for search engine quality score. Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns on Google and other ad networks.
- Recommending landing page changes and other inputs based on analytics.
- Drive new ideas and processes to improve the performance of campaigns across web and mobile, including account structure, bidding, ad copy, and keyword development.
- Have Experience using Google analytics for in depth analysis of account performance.
- Develop PPC strategies to improve/expand PPC campaigns and achieve maximum efficiency. Run A/B split tests for landing pages and ad copy. Work on Remarketing campaigns.
- Submit the weekly & monthly reports.
- Prepare a daily working sheet & submit it to the manager.
- Do daily optimization & maintenance of all google ads accounts.
- If given an opportunity, work on other PPC platforms also like bing, facebook & amazon.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Fluent English is a must.
- Basic knowledge of Extensive keyword research, LinkedIn ads, Adwords and strategy development.
- Basic understanding of Display and Remarketing campaigns knowledge.
- Basic knowledge about Analytics and Goal setup knowledge.
- Strong Computer Skills.
- Basic Knowledge of working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- Ability to take challenges & difficult tasks.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more