Acknown Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Acknown Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a dynamic IT organization based in the Millennium City – Gurugram, India. Established in 2004, the company offers a range of latest cutting-edge digital and e-commerce solutions to different industries, brands, and businesses.
Along with complete IT and back end support; we have fully functional delivery teams for Hotel Reservation Systems, SEO, PPC, Integrated Booking Engines, Social Media solutions, Content Marketing (Blogs, Vlogs, Videos and Photography), Website Development & Designing, App development, Media promotions, and more. Our team of professional marketeers, analysts, strategists, developers, and technologists are great team players & play important role in the success of clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-driven and dynamic individual to join our team as PPC Executive. The interested candidates will be responsible for administering and helping to manage Pay Per Click media strategies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and help in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience in working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus
Benefits & Perks: