Mindteck is a listed company on the Bombay Stock Exchange (MDTK) with 600 employees worldwide and $34 million in revenues. Mindteck’s corporate office is based out of Bangalore, India. Mindteck’s Global Delivery Model provides value in terms of multi-site development facilities, access to talent and proven processes & methodologies with state of the art development centers in Singapore, Bangalore and Kolkata.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proficiency in managing PPC accounts on AdWords, AdCenter - (primary proficiency).
- Managing and maintaining large keyword lists. Keyword research and contextual understanding of what works and what doesn't in the US/UK market is important.
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for websites targeted to the US/UK Markets, across various Industries.
- Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Create new paid search campaigns, ad groups, & keywords and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives as per websites assigned.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks: